Yes..I hear the snow in the mountains of NC are awesome...big fat flakes...softly falling to the ground...virgin snow untouched by..."WHAT THE...
deer tracks...
I bet!!! That reminds me...I wanted to see if Scooby likes cheese...I'll get back to you on that!
Yes..I hear the snow in the mountains of NC are awesome...big fat flakes...softly falling to the ground...virgin snow untouched by..."WHAT THE...
deer tracks...
RUN BAMBI RUN!!!
ROTF...Mum he's got you pegged!!!
Today I Saw...everything covered in a soft blanket of white snow
Shes got Wingnut worried too, on another thread, he's running like a scared rabbit [img]wink.gif[/img]
have you ever eaten stewed rabbit...almost as good as squirrel
*hugging Cherry_Pie* It's alright Susanne, Mum ain't talking about the cute rabbits and squirrels [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mum,you little [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] you!Originally posted by pitz:
have you ever eaten stewed rabbit...almost as good as squirrel
Would you actually take advantage of a drunk Rabbit?? [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
wing-nut is a cwazy wabbit...is see yer pic i seeeeeee it...
Bookmarks